Friday, October 25, 2013

{Fashion} Lace Front Sweatshirts

Today, I woke up absolutely freezing! Fall is officially here. While I do not love the cold, I LOVE sweatshirt season! I could live in sweatshirts for the rest of my life. There is nothing better than putting on a brand new sweatshirt - except for maybe chocolate covered cinnamon bears with Diet Coke. (If you haven't tired chocolate covered cinnamon bears yet, you are totally missing out!)

I was so excited to receive this adorable Lace Front Sweatshirt from my girl Devyn over at Liam's Loft! It is definitely one of my new favorites! When she asked me what color I wanted, I honestly couldn't choose because I love all the colors offered. I told her to surprise me. :) And honestly, she knows me all to well. I was super stoked to see the dark grey when I opened my package. I feel like it can go with just about anything and everything!


For the first look, I chose a typical, everyday, Rachael type of outfit. Fairly monochromatic, but I feel like the lace front and the heathered sleeves give the outfit enough texture to not be boring. Did I mention how soft the lace is on the front? It's baby soft!



For my second look, I opted to dress it up a little. A classic pencil skirt, heels, and a pop of color. I am in love.



What I Wore:

Lace Front Sweatshirt: Liam's Loft
Earrings, Bracelets, Watch: Liam's Loft 

Links: 

No comments:

Post a Comment