Sunday, October 27, 2013

Fitness Blender

My hubs is currently in his 2nd year of medical residency, and his schedule can be crazy at times. Add to that the fact that I have two kiddos under the age of 4, my own photography business, church responsibilities, and all the responsibilities that come with being married and trying to raise a family. Sometimes I literally can't drive to the gym and get my workout on - as much as I would love to.



Enter Fitness Blender. Fitness Blender has a huge online library of high quality workouts that you can access at any time for FREE! This library includes various workout styles including:

  • Balance & Agility
  • Cardio
  • HIIT
  • Kettlebell
  • Low Impact
  • Pilates
  • Plyometric
  • Strength Training
  • Toning
  • Yoga/ Stretching
The website has an awesome search feature which allows you to search for a workout video that fits your style or goals best. 

I have absolutely loved their HIIT workouts, and can honestly say that they kick my booty! And I may be a freak, because I love that. :) (Not sure what HIIT is? HIIT blog post coming to you very soon!)

Give this one a try and let me know what you think!




Fitness Blender: WEBSITE
Fitness Blender: FACEBOOK
Fitness Blender: PINTEREST






No comments:

Post a Comment