Friday, December 20, 2013

Fashion: Chevron For The Littles

Rachael Cook Photography - Akron, OH Photographer specializing in newborns, children, teens, & fashion photography.

Um hello! This chevron sweater from Liam's Loft is so stinkin adorable - oh, and that little girl - totally mine!



I am so wishing I had this same sweater in my size! Some sweaters are itchy and uncomfortable, but not this one! It is super soft, which my little girl LOVES. It has a really cute cut to it, leaving it a little loose. It would be so cute paired with some little colored skinnies or leggings.



My daughter actually put this outfit together herself, and insisted on it. I think she did a pretty good job :) She's my little fashionista and loves to look "fabulous" and "stylish". Sure love her, but I am definitely in for it when she becomes a teenager :)

This adorable sweater is currently available in two CUTE color combos: black/gray & black/mocha.


Head on over to www.jane.com right now and snag yours before they sell out!


Liam's Loft Facebook
Liam's Loft Website



No comments:

Post a Comment