Monday, November 4, 2013

FASHION: Two Tone Infinity Scarf from Liam's Loft

I am LOVING the versatility of this Two-Tone Infinity Scarf from my BFF over at Liam's Loft! The most common (and my favorite) way to wear it is as shown in this first set of images. 





I LOVE how easy this scarf is to wear! This look is achieved by putting your head through the scarf. Think of the scarf as a cylinder, or a long tube. Stretch opening of scarf, put head through, and scrunch. Easy peasy! LOVE how easy it is, and with this particular scarf design, it totally highlights the two different fabric styles. Such an easy way to add a pop of color to any outfit.



This is THE perfect scarf for Fall/Winter! You need one! I need one of every color. Seriously!

Luckily these are on SALE over at www.jane.com ! Things sell out fast there, so if you want one, you need to run and get it!

WHAT I WORE:

Two Tone Infinity Scarf: Liam's Loft
Lace Headband: Liam's Loft




No comments:

Post a Comment