Monday, October 28, 2013

FASHION: I Love Headbands and I Cannot Lie...

Those of you who know me, and see me on a regular basis, know that I LOVE headbands.
 I wear them when I workout. I wear them when I don't workout. I sleep in them. I love headbands.
I guess it's my way of adding a little bit of zest to my mommy ponytail...everyday! Hahaha!

I have pretty much lived in these bad boys ever since Liam's Loft came out with them.


I literally own one in every color.



And then Liam's Loft came out with these!


And now I have a new favorite!
The love the colors and the prints on these headbands! I love that they are wide.
Most of all, I love that they fit my head perfectly!!!!
 I even did a workout while wearing one and didn't have to mess with it one time! 

 

So you know what that means don't you? 
I can totally ROCK my workout hair with one of these bad boys. 
Throw on a cute sweater over top my workout tank, head to the grocery store, 
and fool people into thinking I attempted to get ready for the day! Hahaha! 
Don't lie. You know you've done it before.:)

These cute headbands are currently on sale over at www.jane.com right now. 
Things sell out fast there, so hurry and grab your's before they are gone!

What I Wore:

Lace Headbands: Liam's Loft
Chevron Infinity Scarf: Liam's Loft
Boho Chic Floral Headbands: Liam's Loft




No comments:

Post a Comment