Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fashion: Let It Flow


It's funny to realize how much my style has changed over the past couple of years. In my college days, it used to be a form fitting shirt and flared jeans. I couldn't help it. I grew up in the 90's. 

Now days, it's totally flip-flopped. I LOVE flowy tops. Maybe it's my post baby-body telling me thank you, but seriously. You CAN be comfortable and stylish at the same time! I live for flowy tops and stretchy pants. :)

This new top from Liam's Loft fits into my wardrobe quite nicely! It is super comfy, loose, stylish, all in one. I absolutely love it! 

Today, I paired it with this gorgeous statement necklace and a cream/black lightweight cardigan - all from Liam's Loft. I really love the pop of color from my skinny jeans. It's just enough color to make the outfit interesting, but still looks pulled together.

Oh, and I know you are loving my hair. LOL :) This is my go-to hairstyle...every day. Yes, I could do something much cuter with it. Yes, I have a TON of hair. It's long, and this only takes me 5 minutes. So, cute or not, this is what you get pretty much every day :)
Like what you see? Follow the links:

WHAT I WORE:

Khloee Chiffon Blouse, Statement Necklace, Cream/Black Cardigan: Liam's Loft

** The Khloee Chiffon Blouse is currently on sale over at www.jane.com : http://jane.com/deal/15383/khloee-chiffon-blouse
Skinny Jeans: Blue Asphault / Wet Seal

Photography: Rachael Cook Photography
Facebook: rachaelcookphotos

No comments:

Post a Comment